BCE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.934|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.402B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bell Media Helps Ensure Toronto's Bike Share Program Continues Operation CNW Group Dec 4
- Four Bell leaders named to the list of Canada's Most Powerful Women CNW Group Dec 3
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BCE Dec 3
- Bell Aliant brings future proof FibreOP network to Sturgeon Falls, ON noodls Dec 3
- Bell introduces convenient Travel Data Passes for mobile roaming, extends data roaming cost reductions to Europe, Mexico, China and other destinations noodls Dec 2
- Saguenay welcomes new customer service centre for Bell customers PR Newswire Nov 29
- Orange Westbound for Wireless Scope - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BCE, SIX, GA The Street Nov 29
- Will Rogers Communications Score With A New NHL TV Deal? Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Rogers Wins Major NHL Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
BCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BCE is up 8.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, TELUS up 10.15%, and Rogers Communications up 4.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCE
Pro Report PDF for BCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCE
Did BCE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BCE is Canada's largest communications company, providing the most comprehensive and innovative suite of communication services to residential and business customers in Canada. Operating under the Bell and Bell Aliant brands, the Company's services include Bell Home Phone local and long distance services, Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile and Solo Mobile wireless, high-speed Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV, IP-broadband services and information and communications technology (ICT) services. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. Their operations are organized into four segments: Bell Wireline, Bell Wireless, Bell Media and Bell Aliant. BCE Inc. was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Verdun, Canada.