BC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.164|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2950%|
|Net Income (TTM)||112.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] Research Reports Dec 7
- The Deal: PE-Backed PBH Marine May Be Poised for IPO The Street Dec 4
- Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick Corporation Elects David V. Singer To Board Of Directors noodls Dec 3
- BRUNSWICK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- New Life Fitness Track+ Console Uses Mobile Devices to Enhance Home Workouts Marketwired Dec 3
- 4 Stock Picks as the Economy Keeps Rolling Breakout Nov 18
- Brunswick Corporation VP Sells 56K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 15
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: PFLT, PLT, BC, AFL, MPC Nov 15
- Brunswick Corporation -- Moody's upgrades Brunswick's CFR to Ba2; outlook is stable Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Brunswick, Target and Ormat Technologies Nov 14
BC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brunswick is up 73.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, MarineMax up 80.19%, and Black Diamond up 57.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BC
Pro Report PDF for BC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BC
Did Brunswick make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Brunswick Corporation, formerly known as the Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company, is a United States-based corporation that has been involved in manufacturing a wide variety of products since 1845. Brunswick Corp. designs, manufactures and markets recreation products. The company operates its business through four segments: Marine Engine, Boat, Fitness and Bowling & Billiards. Brunswick Corporation serves primarily the state/local/foreign governments, independent boat builders, health clubs, fitness facilities operated by professional sports teams, the military, governmental agencies, corporations, hotels, schools, and universities. Brunswick's global headquarters is in the northern Chicago suburb of Lake Forest, Illinois. It was founded by John Brunswick in 1845.