BC Key Stats
- Ski-Doo IPO Raises $254 Million: Should You Buy? May 23
- This Exercise Equipment Company's Turnaround Continues May 17
- Top Management Shuffle at RCL May 17
- Top Management Shuffle at RCL - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Raymond James Downgrades Brunswick Corp (BC) to Market Perform Street Insider May 15
- BRIEF-Wal Mart Stores-said is not in a position to sign the industriall accord a... May 14
- Brunswick Corporation : Life Fitness Promotes Two Senior Managers Thomson Reuters ONE May 14
- Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick Corporation Announces Completion of 4.625% Sen... May 13
- Jakks Downgraded to Underperform May 13
- BRUNSWICK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, F... May 13
BC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brunswick Corporation is up 46.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Jakks Pacific down 42.36%, and Pool up 43.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BC
Pro Report PDF for BC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BC
Did Brunswick Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Brunswick Corporation, formerly known as the Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company, is a United States-based corporation that has been involved in manufacturing a wide variety of products since 1845. Brunswick Corp. designs, manufactures and markets recreation products. The company operates its business through four segments: Marine Engine, Boat, Fitness and Bowling & Billiards. Brunswick Corporation serves primarily the state/local/foreign governments, independent boat builders, health clubs, fitness facilities operated by professional sports teams, the military, governmental agencies, corporations, hotels, schools, and universities. Brunswick's global headquarters is in the northern Chicago suburb of Lake Forest, Illinois. It was founded by John Brunswick in 1845.