BBVA Key Stats
- Buy Offshore Banks for Faster Growth and Bigger Gains Fool 10:40 AM
- BBVA Compass releases its 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report PR Newswire Jun 17
- Business and political leaders gather for public unveiling of BBVA Compass Plaza PR Newswire Jun 13
- Francisco González: "BBVA Compass will lead the banking industry in the U.S." noodls Jun 13
- Floor Clauses noodls Jun 13
- Banorte to Pay Generali $857.5 Million for Control of Mexican Joint Ventures Jun 11
- BBVA Open Talent announces the finalist projects for 2013 noodls Jun 11
- Francisco González says, "Sponsorship of the Liga BBVA strengthens our business ... Jun 11
- 3 European Banks: A Review Fool Jun 11
- BBVA Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Jun 11
BBVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria is up 48.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.27%, Shinhan Financial Group down 5.51%, and Banco Santander up 29.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BBVA
Pro Report PDF for BBVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBVA
Did Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BBVA is a global group that offers individual and corporate customers a full range of financial and non-financial products and services. BBVA's history stretches back over 150 years to its origins as a small trade bank in Spain. It enjoys a solid leadership position in the Spanish market. It also has a leading franchise in South America; it is the largest financial institution in Mexico; one of the 15th largest U.S. commercial banks and one of the few large international groups operating in China and Turkey. BBVA employs 104,000 people in over 30 countries around the world, has more than 47 million customers and 900,000 shareholders. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Bilbao, Spain.