BBBY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.802|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.058B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Midday Glance: Specialty Retail companies Dec 6
- Early Glance: Specialty Retail companies Dec 6
- 3 Not-So-Cheap Retail Picks Forbes Dec 4
- Baby Boomer Trade: Aging and Buying Big Expensive Toys Breakout Dec 2
- Strong Momentum Should Continue for Williams-Sonoma, but Is It Sustainable? Fool Dec 1
- Hey, Shoppers: Black Friday Savings Are a Hoax BusinessWeek Nov 27
- Move over Elf, the Mensch on a Bench is here USA TODAY Nov 26
- Healthier U.S. consumers bode well for retail stocks: Barron's Reuters Nov 24
- Williams-Sonoma advances after raising full year outlook Nov 21
- SodaStream Launches Flavor Capsules - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
BBBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bed Bath & Beyond is up 35.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Williams-Sonoma up 33.72%, and Pier 1 Imports up 9.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBBY
Pro Report PDF for BBBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBBY
Did Bed Bath & Beyond make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., along with its subsidiaries, is a chain of retail stores, operating under the names Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB), Christmas Tree Shops (CTS), Harmon and Harmon Face Values (Harmon) and buybuy BABY. In addition, the Company is a partner in a joint venture, which operates two stores in the Mexico City market under the name Home & More. The Company sells an assortment of domestics merchandise and home furnishings, which include food, giftware, health and beauty care items, and infant and toddler merchandise. As of February 26, 2011, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. operated 1,139 stores located in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, including 982 BBB stores operating in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada; 66 CTS stores operating in 18 states; 46 Harmon stores operating in three states, and 45 buybuy BABY stores operating in 20 states. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. was founded in 1971 and is based in Union, New Jersey.