BAC Key Stats
- The Great Undoing of Bank of America Fool May 23
- Bank of America Idles as Market Stays Flat Fool May 23
- Is Our Corporate Tax System Irrational? May 23
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks May 23
- Final Glance: Banks companies May 23
- BofA Hires Caliendo to Run Americas Equity Hedge Fund Services May 23
- Stocks Stage Turnaround; Close Well Off Lows May 23
- ON THE MOVE-Merrill nabs high-tier brokers from Morgan, Wells May 23
- Ball Corp. Ends Senior Notes Offering May 23
- Dow Turns Positive; HP Surges 14% May 23
BAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of America Corporation is up 90.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Citigroup up 87.87%, and JPMorgan Chase up 61.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BAC
Pro Report PDF for BAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAC
Did Bank of America Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 57 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,900 retail banking offices and approximately 18,000 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 29 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.