BAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6537|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.724B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Worrying About the Fed, Again The Street 12:00 AM
- New Taxes for 2014: What You Should Know Fool Dec 11
- Bank of America and Its Frisky Customers Fool Dec 11
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- Hilton Sets IPO at $20 a Share Fox Business Dec 11
- U.S. Bancorp & Freddie Mac in Settlement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- HSBC to Sell Bank of Shanghai Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Bank Stocks Head Lower as Investors Look Ahead to Fed The Street Dec 11
- Bank Of America's Preferred Stock, Series D Crosses Above 6.5% Yield Territory The Street Dec 11
- Will Bank of America, AIG, and Realty Income Expose Investors? Fool Dec 11
BAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of America Corp is up 45.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Citigroup up 37.17%, and Wells Fargo up 34.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAC
Pro Report PDF for BAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAC
Did Bank of America Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 57 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,900 retail banking offices and approximately 18,000 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 29 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.