BA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.008|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.213B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones11/27 06:23
SA Breaking News11/26 10:35
|11/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.73, Declared Date: Oct 27 2014, Pay Date: Dec 05 2014|
|10/22/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Conference Call|
|10/22/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Result|
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.73, Declared Date: Jun 23 2014, Pay Date: Sep 05 2014|
|07/23/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Conference Call|
|07/23/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Result|
|06/27/2014||Misc||Boeing Acquires Government Software Development and Services Firm Ventura Solutions|
|05/07/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.73, Declared Date: Apr 28 2014, Pay Date: Jun 06 2014|
|04/28/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Boeing Co.|
|04/23/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Conference Call|
BA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boeing is up 2.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, General Electric up 3.74%, and Lockheed Martin up 37.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BA
PDF Report for BA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BA
Did Boeing make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.boeing.com
- IR Website: http://www.boeing.com/boeing/companyoffices/financial/index.page?
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Aircraft Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336411
- NAICS Industry: Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Boeing Co designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.
BA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BA","name")
- Description: =YCI("BA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.