BA Key Stats
- Boeing Wins $60.6 Million for F-18 Parts and Services Fool May 20
- 787 Crucial to Profitability: United CEO May 20
- United Airlines to return all Boeing 787s to service this week May 20
- Boeing to Work With Customers on Issues, CEO Says May 20
- [$$] United Puts Dreamliner Back in Service May 20
- United CEO Says Boeing 787 Is Best Airplane in Sky May 20
- Boeing Open to Raising 787 Output Again to Shrink Backlog May 20
- United restarts 787 flights after grounding May 20
- Lockheed's Goofs Lead to Boeing's Profit Fool May 20
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 05/20: (AAPL) (MKTO) (ELN) (CAT) Street Insider May 20
BA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boeing is up 46.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Lockheed Martin Corporation up 35.13%, and United Continental up 63.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BA
Pro Report PDF for BA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BA
Did Boeing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Boeing Company is an American multinational aerospace and defense corporation, founded in 1916 by William E. Boeing in Seattle, Washington. Boeing has expanded over the years, merging with McDonnell Douglas in 1997. Boeing Corporate headquarters has been in Chicago, Illinois since 2001. Boeing is made up of multiple business units, which are Boeing Commercial Airplanes ; Boeing Defense, Space & Security ; Engineering, Operations & Technology; Boeing Capital; and Boeing Shared Services Group. With corporate offices in Chicago, Boeing employs more than 170,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workforces anywhere.