BA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.423|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.446B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/27 15:43
|04/27/2015 09:00 CDT||Misc||Boeing Co AGM|
|02/11/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.91, Declared Date: Dec 15 2014, Pay Date: Mar 06 2015|
|01/28/2015 10:30 EST||Misc||Boeing Co Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|01/28/2015||Earnings||Boeing Co Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.73, Declared Date: Oct 27 2014, Pay Date: Dec 05 2014|
|10/22/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Conference Call|
|10/22/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Result|
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.73, Declared Date: Jun 23 2014, Pay Date: Sep 05 2014|
|07/23/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Conference Call|
|07/23/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 the Boeing Company Earnings Result|
BA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boeing is up 23.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, General Electric down 0.24%, and Lockheed Martin up 31.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BA
PDF Report for BA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BA
Did Boeing make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.boeing.com
- IR Website: http://www.boeing.com/boeing/companyoffices/financial/index.page?
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Aircraft Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336411
- NAICS Industry: Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.
BA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BA","name")
- Description: =YCI("BA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.