BA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.648|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.33B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Just How Cyclical Is the Aviation Business? Fool 7:59 AM
- With 3 Weeks to Go in 2013, Airbus Is Still Beating Boeing on Plane Orders Fool 12:02 AM
- How to Invest in Stocks Using Macro Themes Fool Dec 9
- How Should Investors Approach a Company Like Boeing? Fool Dec 9
- Neutral Rec on L-3 Communications - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Pentagon Approves $1.1B RTN Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Dow Today: Chevron (CVX) Leads The Day Higher, Boeing (BA) Lags The Street Dec 9
- Stock Market News for December 9, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 9
- A Tailwind for Boeing The Street Dec 9
- Chinese Export Growth Bullish for Boeing, Caterpillar The Street Dec 9
BA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boeing is up 84.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Lockheed Martin up 57.78%, and General Electric up 30.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BA
Pro Report PDF for BA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BA
Did Boeing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational aerospace and defense corporation, founded in 1916 by William E. Boeing in Seattle, Washington. Boeing has expanded over the years, merging with McDonnell Douglas in 1997. Boeing Corporate headquarters has been in Chicago, Illinois since 2001. Boeing is made up of multiple business units, which are Boeing Commercial Airplanes ; Boeing Defense, Space & Security ; Engineering, Operations & Technology; Boeing Capital; and Boeing Shared Services Group. With corporate offices in Chicago, Boeing employs more than 170,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workforces anywhere.