AZZ Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Why Are Funds Buying These 2 Clean Energy Stocks With Troubling Accounting Trend... May 16
- AZZ INC Financials May 3
- Finding an Investment Story on the Grid Fool May 2
- Finding an Investment Story on the Grid May 1
- Finding an Investment Story on the Grid Fool Apr 30
- AZZ INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in ... Apr 29
- AZZ INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 29
- 1 Semi, 1 Toy Maker And 1 Industrial Goods Company With Recent Intensive Insider... Apr 23
- Increased Infrastructure Spending in Electrical Transmission and Oil and Gas Tra... Apr 18
AZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AZZ is up 64.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Mueller Industries up 24.89%, and Dynamic Materials Corporation down 6.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZZ
Pro Report PDF for AZZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZZ
Did AZZ make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AZZ, Inc. manufactures equipment and components for the power generation, transmission and distribution market. The firm operates its business through two segments: Electrical and Industrial Products, and Galvanizing Services. The Electrical and Industrial Products segment produces highly engineered specialty electrical products and industrial lighting and tubular products, all of which the company markets and sells both in domestic and international markets. Its electrical products are designed, manufactured and configured to distribute electrical power to and from generators, transformers, switching devices and other electrical configurations and are supplied to the power generation, transmission and distribution markets and also to the general industrial market and its industrial products include industrial lighting and tubular products used for petro-chemical and industrial applications. It also provides tubular products to the petroleum industry. The Galvanizing Services segment provides hot dip galvanizing to the steel fabrication industry through facilities located throughout the South, Midwest, East Coast and Southwest United States. AZZ incorporated was founded in 1956 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.