AZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.712|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.644B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Myriad, Janssen Partner on BRACAnalysis - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 30 captivating facts about a biotech breakthrough USA TODAY Dec 10
- 2013 Top Ten Interview with Boris Peaker, Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Oppenheimer & Co. Covering the Biotechnology Sector: Oncology and Orphan Drugs Create Top Stock Picks Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- Risk of Bristol Diabetes Pill May Outweigh Heart Benefits Bloomberg Dec 10
- Bristol-Myers Presents Long-term Data on Sprycel - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- FDA staff cautious on AstraZeneca, Bristol diabetes drug Reuters - UK Focus Dec 10
- Why Array BioPharma, Genie Energy, and Hanwha SolarOne Tumbled Today Fool Dec 9
- 30 Captivating Facts Celebrating an Important Biotech Breakthrough Fool Dec 9
- A 2013 Top Ten Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Ferreiro, Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Oppenheimer & Company: Opportunities in Hepatitis C and Genomic Technologies Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- EC Clears AstraZeneca's Fluenz Tetra - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
AZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AstraZeneca is up 23.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Bristol-Myers Squibb up 60.01%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 23.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZN
Pro Report PDF for AZN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZN
Did AstraZeneca make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AstraZeneca plc is a global pharmaceutical and biologics company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's seventh-largest pharmaceutical company measured by revenues and has operations in over 100 countries. It has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation. AstraZeneca PLC markets its products primarily to primary care and specialist doctors, and other healthcare professionals through distributors or local representative offices. The company was formerly known as Zeneca Group PLC and changed its name to AstraZeneca PLC in April 1999. AstraZeneca PLC was founded in 1992.