AXR Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Jun 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases AP Jun 5
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Jun 4
- AMREP Commences Rights Offering For 1,199,242 Shares Of Common Stock At $6.25 Pe... May 31
- Amrep Corporation Stock Downgraded (AXR) May 31
- AMREP CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 31
- AMREP CORP. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Other Events May 29
- AMREP CORP. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Other Events May 24
- AMREP Announces Record Date For Rights Offering PR Newswire May 21
AXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amrep Corporation is up 33.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, HFF up 44.12%, and Centerline up 293.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AXR
Pro Strategies Featuring AXR
Did Amrep Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AMREP Corporation is a real estate and media services company based in Princeton, New Jersey, in the United States, and was founded in 1961 as The American Realty and Petroleum Corporation. AMREP operates its businesses through two subsidiaries, AMREP Southwest Inc. and Kable Media Services, Inc.