AXR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5309|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.214M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/12 16:22
PR Newswire12/12 16:15
|12/12/2014||Earnings||Amrep Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|09/15/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Amrep Corp Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Amrep Corporation Earnings Results|
AXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amrep is down 46.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.81%, The Advisory Board down 25.84%, and ABM Industries up 11.19%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXR
Did Amrep make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com/press.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oklahoma
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Amrep Corp, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the Real Estate business; the Subscription Fulfillment Services; Newsstand Distribution Services; and Product Services and Other businesses.
AXR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXR","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.