AXR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.939M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/29 17:19
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Amrep Corporation Earnings Results|
|12/16/2013||Earnings||Q2 2014 Amrep Corporation Earnings Results|
|09/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for AMREP Corp.|
|09/13/2013||Earnings||FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2014 RESULTS|
AXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amrep is down 40.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, StarTek up 16.75%, and The Advisory Board down 12.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXR
Did Amrep make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com/press.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oklahoma
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Amrep Corp, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the Real Estate business; the Subscription Fulfillment Services; Newsstand Distribution Services; and Product Services and Other businesses.
AXR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXR","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.