AXR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5184|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.155M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire06/11 17:01
|12/16/2013||Earnings||Q2 2014 Amrep Corporation Earnings Results.|
|09/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for AMREP Corp.|
|09/13/2013||Earnings||FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2014 RESULTS.|
AXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amrep is down 35.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.69%, HFF up 87.19%, and Zillow up 89.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXR
Did Amrep make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- Company Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.amrepcorp.com/press.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oklahoma
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2013
- NAICS: Lessors of Other Real Estate Property
- NAICS Code: 531190
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Amrep Corp through its subsidiaries is engaged in the Real Estate business; the Subscription Fulfillment Services; Newsstand Distribution Services; and Product Services and Other businesses.
AXR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXR","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.