AXP Key Stats
- Boeing’s 747-8 Intercontinental Finishes Test Drive and 2 Other Dow Movers to Wa... May 21
- Forbes Has It Wrong On Buffett May 21
- American Express: U.S. CFOs Cite Increasing Value as Key to Company Growth Business Wire May 21
- 4 Stocks Making Moves May 21
- Alcoa vs. American Express: Which Dow Stock's Dividend Dominates? Fool May 21
- American Express Reaches New 52-Week High (AXP) May 21
- 5 Stocks Raising The Financial Services Industry Higher May 21
- These Winners Couldn't Send the Dow to Another Record Fool May 20
- 4 Stocks Making Moves Fool May 20
- Dow Slips, Led Lower by Merck Stock May 20
AXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Express is up 37.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Visa up 62.49%, and Discover Financial Services up 57.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AXP
Pro Report PDF for AXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXP
Did American Express make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American Express Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services worldwide. The companys product portfolio consists of charge and credit card products; expense management products and services; consumer and business travel services; stored value cards, including travelers cheques and other prepaid products; network services; merchant acquisition and processing, point-of-sale, servicing and settlement, and marketing and information products and services for merchants; and fee services comprising market and trend analyses and related consulting services, fraud prevention services, and the design of customer loyalty and rewards programs. American Express Company was founded in 1850 and is headquartered in New York, New York.