AXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.240|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.688B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MasterCard Is Giving Dividend Lovers An Early Christmas Present Fool 8:29 AM
- Final Glance: Credit Card companies AP Dec 10
- Will American Express Ever Become a Serious Dividend Stock? Fool Dec 10
- Equity Bank and American Express Announce Card Issuing and Merchant Acquiring Partnership in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda noodls Dec 10
- [video] Value in Financials and Tech for 2014: Macdonald Bloomberg Dec 10
- Insider Trading Alert - AXP, NEM, BEN, WYN And WFM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- Airlines’ Credit Card Perks Take It on the Chin New York Times Dec 9
- Your Next Big Holiday Shopping Opportunity Fool Dec 9
- One Put, One Call Option To Know About for American Express Dec 9
- 6 ways to avoid a holiday spending hangover USA TODAY Dec 8
AXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Express is up 50.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Discover Financial up 32.16%, and Capital One Financial up 27.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXP
Pro Report PDF for AXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXP
Did American Express make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Express Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services worldwide. The companys product portfolio consists of charge and credit card products; expense management products and services; consumer and business travel services; stored value cards, including travelers cheques and other prepaid products; network services; merchant acquisition and processing, point-of-sale, servicing and settlement, and marketing and information products and services for merchants; and fee services comprising market and trend analyses and related consulting services, fraud prevention services, and the design of customer loyalty and rewards programs. American Express Company was founded in 1850 and is headquartered in New York, New York.