AVGO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.19|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||552.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Raising The Electronics Industry Higher The Street Dec 9
- Avago: Riding Apple's Coattails Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- Stocks suffer 5th straight down day on taper worries: stock market live blog recap MarketWatch Dec 5
- Finisar Corp. (FNSR) Rallies into Q2 Print Street Insider Dec 5
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/05: (PLUG) (CONN) (DG) High; (BBRY) (WTSL) (NEM) Low Street Insider Dec 5
- Wireless Chip Growth Fuels Avago Earnings Beat Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Avago Technologies Ltd (AVGO): Today's Featured Technology Winner The Street Dec 5
- Stocks Struggle In Mixed Trade; Dollar General, Avago Surge 5% Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Barbarian At The Gate: Avago Technologies (AVGO) The Street Dec 5
- Avago Technologies Limited Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 4
AVGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avago Technologies is up 40.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.10%, Broadcom down 14.83%, and Skyworks Solutions up 24.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVGO
Pro Report PDF for AVGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVGO
Did Avago Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avago Technologies is a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on compound III-V semiconductor-based products. Its product portfolio is extensive and includes approximately 6,500 products in four primary target markets: wireless communications, wired infrastructure, industrial and automotive electronics, and consumer and computing peripherals. Applications for its products in these target markets include cellular phones, consumer appliances, data networking and telecommunications equipment, enterprise storage and servers, power generation and renewable energy systems, factory automation, displays, optical mice and printers. Avago Technologies provides a range of analog, mixed-signal and optoelectronic components and subsystems to more than 40,000 customers. Avago sells over 6,500 products to OEM customers in the Wireless and Wired Communications, Industrial and Automotive Electronics and Consumer and Computing target markets. Avago Technologies Limited was founded in 2005 and is based in Singapore.