AUMN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.636|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-241.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-208.2%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1242%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GOLDEN MINERALS CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Golden Minerals Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- Golden Minerals Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 6
- Golden Minerals Initiates Succession Planning noodls Nov 1
- Golden Minerals Loses Its Luster Forbes Oct 24
- Bear of the Day: Golden Minerals (AUMN) - Bear of the Day Zacks Oct 24
- Bear of the Day: Golden Minerals (AUMN) Oct 24
- Golden Minerals Stock Getting Very Oversold Oct 3
- Roth Capital Starts Golden Minerals Company (AUMN) at Neutral Street Insider Oct 2
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of Golden Minerals Company PR Newswire Sep 11
AUMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golden Minerals is down 90.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Rio Tinto up 0.22%, and Hi-Crush Partners up 140.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUMN
Pro Strategies Featuring AUMN
Did Golden Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Golden Minerals Co is precious metals producer, primarily engaged in the operation and further development of Velardeña gold, silver and base metals mines in the State of Durango, Mexico, and silver exploration property in Salta, Argentina.