AUMN Key Stats
PR Newswire10/07 17:05
PR Newswire09/10 11:19
PR Newswire09/05 10:05
PR Newswire09/04 18:27
|08/12/2014||Misc||Golden Minerals Announces Acquisition of Santa Maria Mine in mexiCo and Drill Results From Los Azules|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Golden Minerals Co 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/22/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Golden Minerals Co|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Golden Minerals Co|
|05/01/2014||Earnings||Golden Minerals Co 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|02/28/2014||Earnings||Golden Minerals Co Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/06/2013||Earnings||Golden Minerals Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results|
AUMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golden Minerals is down 29.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.66%, US Silica Holdings up 56.69%, and Rio Tinto down 2.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AUMN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AUMN
Did Golden Minerals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.goldenminerals.com
- IR Website: http://www.goldenminerals.com/stockcharts.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 332999
- NAICS Industry: Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Golden Minerals Co is an exploration stage company. The company is engaged mining, construction and exploration of precious metals mineral properties in Mexico and Argentina.
AUMN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AUMN","name")
- Description: =YCI("AUMN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AUMN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AUMN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AUMN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.