AUBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.94|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.118M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/12 17:31 ET
- Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider 02/12 06:32 ET
- 6:02 pm Auburn National Bancorp. increases quarterly dividend 2.4% to $0.215 from $0.21 per share Yahoo 02/12 01:57 ET
- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls 02/11 21:06 ET
- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire 02/11 18:00 ET
- AUBURN NATIONAL BANCORPORATION, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stat Yahoo 01/28 11:08 ET
- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Reports Record Full Year Net Earnings of $7.1 million, or $1.95 Per Share; Fourth Quarter Net Earnings of $1.7 million, or $0.47 Per Share GlobeNewswire 01/28 08:00 ET
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks 01/17 11:10 ET
- Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider 11/13 06:54 ET
- Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls 11/12 18:21 ET
AUBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Auburn National Bancorp is up 17.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Ameris Bancorp up 49.48%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AUBN
Pro Strategies Featuring AUBN
Did Auburn National Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Alabama
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc., is a bank holding, which through AuburnBank, provides banking services in its main market area, Lee County, which includes the Auburn-Opelika Metropolitan Statistical Area.