AUBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.975|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.202M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|09/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.215, Declared Date: Aug 13 2014, Pay Date: Sep 25 2014|
|07/24/2014||Earnings||Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.215, Declared Date: May 13 2014, Pay Date: Jun 25 2014|
|04/24/2014||Earnings||Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.215, Declared Date: Feb 11 2014, Pay Date: Mar 25 2014|
|01/28/2014||Earnings||Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|12/06/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.21, Declared Date: Nov 13 2013, Pay Date: Dec 26 2013|
AUBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Auburn National Bancorp is down 2.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Ameris Bancorp up 33.29%, and Farmers and Merchants up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AUBN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AUBN
Did Auburn National Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.auburnbank.com
- IR Website: http://irsolutions.snl.com/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=100877
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Alabama
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, though AuburnBank provides banking services in Lee County, which includes the Auburn-Opelika Metropolitan Statistical Area.
AUBN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AUBN","name")
- Description: =YCI("AUBN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AUBN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AUBN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AUBN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.