AT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8043|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-82.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Atlantic Power Corporation and Atlantic Power Preferred Equity Ltd. Announce Quarterly Dividends on the Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, Series 1 and Cumulative Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series 2 of Atlantic Power Preferred Equity noodls Dec 5
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ARP, AT, NAT The Street Dec 5
- 10 MoPaySML DiviDogs Dither As Dow Dogs Flop To End November Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- BMO Capital Downgrades Atlantic Power (AT) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 3
- Atlantic Power Corporation: Slashed Dividend Hides Discount To Book The Street Nov 29
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- Short Interest In Atlantic Power Drops 11.6% The Street Nov 27
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ARP, ATAX, AT, NAT, EROC The Street Nov 27
- What Happened to These 3 Market Dogs of 2013? Fool Nov 26
AT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlantic Power Corporatio is down 69.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, TransAlta down 4.91%, and Dynegy up 20.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AT
Pro Report PDF for AT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AT
Did Atlantic Power Corporatio make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Atlantic Power Corp. provides power generation services. It owns interest in various power projects and a transmission line in the United States. Atlantic Power generation project sells electricity to utilities and other large commercial customers under long-term power purchase agreement. The company's projects are organized into six business segments: Auburndale, Lake, Pasco, Chambers, Path 15 and Other Project Assets. The company was founded on June 18, 2004 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.