AT Key Stats
- Dangers Of Utility Investing: An Unappreciated Risk Is Growing Bigger Every Day 5:17 AM
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: MITT, AT, NAT May 21
- Can the Brits Beat Our Dividend Stocks? May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Atlantic Power May 20
- This Week in Utilities: Biomass Buys and LNG Exports Fool May 19
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Atlantic Power Keeps Monthly May Dividend Steady Fool May 16
- 10 Top Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs See 7.15% To 43.88% Net Gains For May May 16
- ATLANTIC POWER CORP Financials May 15
- Atlantic Power Corporation Announces May 2013 Common Share Dividend CNW Group May 15
AT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Atlantic Power Corporation is down 61.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.51%, TransAlta Corporation down 2.07%, and Duke Energy Corporation up 16.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AT
Pro Report PDF for AT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AT
Did Atlantic Power Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Atlantic Power Corp. provides power generation services. It owns interest in various power projects and a transmission line in the United States. Atlantic Power generation project sells electricity to utilities and other large commercial customers under long-term power purchase agreement. The company's projects are organized into six business segments: Auburndale, Lake, Pasco, Chambers, Path 15 and Other Project Assets. The company was founded on June 18, 2004 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.