ASTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6841|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2358%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ascent Solar's Flexible Photovoltaic Modules Selected for The Volvo Pure Tension Pavilion Project noodls Dec 4
- Ascent Solar’s Flexible Photovoltaic Modules Selected for The Volvo Pure Tension Pavilion Project Business Wire Dec 4
- Ascent Solar Opens Retail Locations in California noodls Nov 27
- Solar May Power Smartwatches and Smoke Alarms, Alta Says Bloomberg Nov 21
- Ascent Solar Announces Availability of EnerPlex SurfrTM Battery & Solar Case for Samsung S4 Business Wire Nov 19
- Ascent Solar Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- ASCENT SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Nov 7
- ASCENT SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Ascent Solar Closes Tranche 1 of the $10 Million Registered Direct Financing with Ironridge Technology Co. noodls Nov 4
- Ascent Solar Announces Availability of EnerPlexTM Products on Sears.com noodls Oct 31
ASTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ascent Solar Technologies is down 5.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Canadian Solar up 944.2%, and Real Goods Solar up 284.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASTI
Pro Strategies Featuring ASTI
Did Ascent Solar Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc., is a development stage company. The Company was formed to commercialize flexible photovoltaic modules. It develops thin-film photovoltaic modules with substrate materials.