ASM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0833|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.553M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. - News - Avino Reports Q3, 2013 Net Earnings Of $938,694 "$0.03" Per Share And Cash Flow From Operations Of $1,581,663 "$0.06" Per Share noodls Dec 2
- Avino Reports Q3, 2013 Net Earnings of $938,694 "$0.03" Per Share and Cash Flow from Operations of $1,581,663 "$0.06" Per Share Marketwired Dec 2
- Avino October Production Report Marketwired Nov 11
- Avino Completes Level 5 Sampling at San Gonzalo Marketwired Nov 4
- Avino Q3/September Production Report Marketwired Oct 15
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines gives development results on San Gonzalo mine Oct 1
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.: San Gonzalo Mine-Level 5 Underground Development Results Marketwired Oct 1
- Avino Silver & Gold (ASM) Files $13.5M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Sep 18
- Avino Silver and Gold Mines Ltd. : San Gonzalo Update Marketwired Sep 16
- Head-To-Head Analysis Of 11 Junior Silver Producers In Mexico Sep 11
ASM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avino Silver & Gold Mines is down 37.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Pacific Booker Minerals down 26.83%, and Aurcana down 85.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASM
Pro Strategies Featuring ASM
Did Avino Silver & Gold Mines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines, Ltd. is engaged in the production and sale of silver and gold, and the exploration, development, and acquisition of mineral properties.