ASH Key Stats
- Ashland, UPM to collaborate on R&D of UPM Biofibrils technology Jun 17
- Ashland Inc. and UPM to collaborate on research and development of UPM Biofibril... Jun 17
- BRIEF-UPM-Kymmene and Ashland to study biofibrils use Jun 17
- Chemical makers mixed after DuPont trims guidance Jun 13
- Ashland's Texas Plant Recognized for Safety Jun 10
- Ashland's Texas Plant Recognized for Safety - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- Ashland Inc.'s manufacturing facility in Texas City recognized among best in sta... Jun 7
- Ashland Redeems Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Ashland Redeems Senior Notes Jun 4
- Ashland Inc. completes redemption of all remaining outstanding 9.125% senior not... Jun 3
ASH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ashland is up 32.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Methanex Corporation up 54.85%, and Celanese Corporation up 25.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ASH
Pro Report PDF for ASH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASH
Did Ashland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ashland Inc. operates as a specialty chemicals company in the United States and internationally and its business consists of four commercial units: Ashland Specialty Ingredients; Ashland Water Technologies; Ashland Performance Materials, and Ashland Consumer Markets (Valvoline). On August 23, 2011, the Company completed the acquisition of International Specialty Products Inc. (ISP), integrating the business into its Specialty Ingredients unit. In January 2012, Celanese Corporation acquired certain assets from Ashland, which include two product lines, Vinac and Flexbond. Ashland Inc. is a Fortune 500 company which operates in more than 100 countries throughout the world. Presently based in Covington, Kentucky, in the United States, the company traces its roots back to Ashland, Kentucky. The company was founded in 1918.