ASH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.532|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||683.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Highfields Capital starts new positions in ASH, NWSA, MU, and CF and sells ILMN and ORCL—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 6
- Tech Stays Strong As Markets Present A Welcome Entry Point Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- ASHLAND INC. Financials Dec 5
- Ashland Seeing Private Equity Bids Nov 27
- Ashland Seeing Private Equity Bids - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Ashland Inc. files 10-K annual report with SEC noodls Nov 27
- ASHLAND INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- Early movers: HPQ, ANF, DENN, TIVO, MS, C & more CNBC Nov 27
- Danaher, Blackstone in joint bid for Ashland water tech unit, Reuters reports theflyonthewall.com Nov 27
- Exclusive: Danaher, Blackstone in joint bid for Ashland water unit - sources Nov 26
ASH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ashland is up 24.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Methanex up 90.27%, and Shin-Etsu Chemical down 2.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASH
Pro Report PDF for ASH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASH
Did Ashland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ashland Inc. operates as a specialty chemicals company in the United States and internationally and its business consists of four commercial units: Ashland Specialty Ingredients; Ashland Water Technologies; Ashland Performance Materials, and Ashland Consumer Markets (Valvoline). On August 23, 2011, the Company completed the acquisition of International Specialty Products Inc. (ISP), integrating the business into its Specialty Ingredients unit. In January 2012, Celanese Corporation acquired certain assets from Ashland, which include two product lines, Vinac and Flexbond. Ashland Inc. is a Fortune 500 company which operates in more than 100 countries throughout the world. Presently based in Covington, Kentucky, in the United States, the company traces its roots back to Ashland, Kentucky. The company was founded in 1918.