ARW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||439.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest In Arrow Electronics Moves 15% Higher The Street Dec 11
- Arrow Electronics Introduces Cloud-based Interactive Reference Design with Arrow enVision™ noodls Dec 10
- Intuit to Buy Doctstoc - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Components & Distribution in IT Supply Chain to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC Financials Dec 3
- 4 Wholesale Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 2
- Arrow Electronics Inc (ARW): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Nov 27
- Arrow Electronics to Participate at the Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference noodls Nov 25
- Intuit to Buy Prestwick Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Arrow Receives ‘Microsoft Americas Top Performer in H2’ Recognition noodls Nov 15
ARW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arrow Electronics is up 32.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Avnet up 36.18%, and Richardson Electronics up 1.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARW
Pro Report PDF for ARW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARW
Did Arrow Electronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is a provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions.