ARRY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5712|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-65.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-110.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Array BioPharma, Genie Energy, and Hanwha SolarOne Tumbled Today Fool Dec 9
- Array BioPharma (ARRY) Issues Update on ARRY‑614 in MDS Patients Street Insider Dec 9
- Array BioPharma (ARRY) Presents Positive Data from ARRY-320 w/ PI in MM at ASH Street Insider Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 to Watch The Street Dec 4
- Array BioPharma's CEO Presents at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 2
- Opportunities in Lung Cancer Therapies Nov 23
- Opportunities in Lung Cancer Therapies Fool Nov 22
- ARRAY BIOPHARMA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
ARRY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Array BioPharma is up 39.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cytokinetics up 56.57%, and Celgene up 117.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARRY
Pro Report PDF for ARRY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARRY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARRY
Did Array BioPharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Array BioPharma, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases.