ARMK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||124.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/24 09:00
Street Insider07/07 12:49
|05/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.075, Declared Date: May 08 2014, Pay Date: Jun 09 2014|
|02/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.075, Declared Date: Feb 04 2014, Pay Date: Mar 11 2014|
ARMK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aramark is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen up 8.10%, and Ark Restaurants up 5.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ARMK
PDF Report for ARMK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARMK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ARMK
Did Aramark make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.aramark.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=130030&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Caterers
- NAICS Code: 722320
- NAICS Industry: Special Food Services
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
ARAMARK Holdings Corp is a provider of food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, and sports, leisure and corrections clients.
ARMK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ARMK","name")
- Description: =YCI("ARMK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ARMK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ARMK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ARMK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.