ARMH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5151|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||241.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] Not Done Yet Barrons.com Dec 7
- Why Microsoft Should Ditch Windows RT in the Surface 3 Fool Dec 6
- This Chip Stock Gets a Major Boost Fool Dec 6
- Today's Market: A Focus On 3-D Printing And Mobile Tech Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Intel's Android Investment Is Huge, but Where's the Payoff? Fool Dec 5
- Intel: Inside Internet Of Everything And Internet Of Things Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- 3 Profitable British Stocks Riding High On A Soaring Pound The Street Dec 5
- Memo To Intel: Prepare For Weak Holiday Sales Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Samsung’s 64-bit Question Fool Dec 3
- These Foreign Stocks Are Setting Up Or Breaking Out Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
ARMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARM Holdings is up 38.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Intel up 28.03%, and Qualcomm up 17.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARMH
Pro Report PDF for ARMH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARMH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARMH
Did ARM Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ARM Holdings plc (ARM) designs microprocessors, physical intellectual property (IP) and related technology and software, and sells development tools. As of December 31, 2010, the Company operated in three business segments: the Processor Division (PD), the Physical IP Division (PIPD) and the System Design Division (SDD). ARM licenses and sells its technology and products to international electronics companies, which in turn manufactures, markets and sells microprocessors, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard processors (ASSPs)-based on ARM’s technology to systems companies for incorporation into a range of end products. It operates in Europe, the United States, and the Asia Pacific. The company was formerly known as Advanced RISC Machines Holdings Limited and changed its name to ARM Holdings plc in March 1998. ARM Holdings plc was founded in 1990 and is based in Cambridge, United Kingdom. They are employing over 1700 people, ARM has offices around the world, including design centers in France, India, Sweden, and the US.