ARMH Key Stats
- Did Intel Just Score a Big Mobile Win? Fool May 22
- 3 Chip Stocks to Note Now: ARM Holdings Has Potential, NVIDIA Raises the Stakes,... May 22
- Stocks Reverse Lower On Fears That Fed May Pare Easing May 22
- Intel under Krzanich MarketWatch May 22
- Analysts: Street Estimates On Microsoft Are Low and 3 Other Research Notes to Re... May 22
- Apple (AAPL), Samsung Could Crumble Under High-End Smartphone Pressure Street Insider May 22
- Futures Rising As Dollar Eases; Saks, Toll Brothers on The Move May 22
- Don't Panic Over Qualcomm May 22
- Stocks Get A Boost From Dovish Fed Remarks May 21
- Stocks Defend Thin Gains; Leaders Face Selling Pressure May 21
ARMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARM is up 99.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Intel down 4.13%, and Texas Instruments up 24.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARMH
Pro Report PDF for ARMH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARMH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARMH
Did ARM make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ARM Holdings plc (ARM) designs microprocessors, physical intellectual property (IP) and related technology and software, and sells development tools. As of December 31, 2010, the Company operated in three business segments: the Processor Division (PD), the Physical IP Division (PIPD) and the System Design Division (SDD). ARM licenses and sells its technology and products to international electronics companies, which in turn manufactures, markets and sells microprocessors, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard processors (ASSPs)-based on ARM’s technology to systems companies for incorporation into a range of end products. It operates in Europe, the United States, and the Asia Pacific. The company was formerly known as Advanced RISC Machines Holdings Limited and changed its name to ARM Holdings plc in March 1998. ARM Holdings plc was founded in 1990 and is based in Cambridge, United Kingdom. They are employing over 1700 people, ARM has offices around the world, including design centers in France, India, Sweden, and the US.