ARCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3157|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.72%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Low-Priced Stock Could Soar 50% in the Next 6 Months StreetAuthority Network Dec 4
- Arcos Dorados: A Value Investor's Feast Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- This McDonald’s Franchisee Is Growing Like a Weed Fool Nov 13
- McDonald's and Burger King Battle for Latin America Fool Nov 12
- Arcos Dorados Holding's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 5
- Arcos Dorados Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 5
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
ARCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arcos Dorados Holdings is down 3.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, McDonald's up 14.59%, and Burger King Worldwide up 26.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARCO
Pro Report PDF for ARCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARCO
Did Arcos Dorados Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in Latin America. The Company serves 4.3 million customers at more than 1,940 Company operated restaurants in 20 countries and territories.