ARCC Key Stats
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Ares Capital (ARCC) to Outperform Street Insider Jun 13
- Top 10th Percentile Ranked Dividend Stock ARCC is Oversold Jun 12
- Time to Avoid Business Development Company ETFs? Jun 12
- Time to Avoid Business Development Company ETFs? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Jun 12
- Ex-Div Reminder for Ares Capital Corporation (ARCC) Jun 10
- Ares Capital Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 8.99% Yield Jun 10
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 8 - Credit Quality May 30
- ARCC Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 29
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 6 - Interest Rate Sensitivity May 29
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 5 - Industry Diversification May 28
ARCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ares Capital Corporation is up 20.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, American Capital up 39.34%, and Apollo Investment up 14.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARCC
Pro Report PDF for ARCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARCC
Did Ares Capital Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ares Capital Corporation is a specialty finance company that provides integrated debt and equity financing solutions to U.S. middle market companies. The Company invests primarily in first and second lien loans and mezzanine debt, which in some cases includes an equity component like warrants. As of September 30, 2011, its portfolio was fair valued at approximately $4.8 billion (including approximately $0.9 billion of investments that were acquired in the Allied Acquisition) invested in 141 portfolio companies and backed by 82 different private equity sponsors. Ares Capital is externally managed by Ares Capital Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ares Management LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser and alternative asset investment management firm with approximately $42 billion of committed capital under management as of September 30, 2011.