ARCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.045|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||529.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BDC Portfolios Update: Q4 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- American Capital Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - AKRX, FB, DUK, SWKS And ARCC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Investors Are Unfairly Punishing Fifth Street Finance Corp. Fool Dec 3
- Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RGC, GOV, ARCC, NGLS, KMP The Street Dec 3
- A High-Yield Portfolio for 2014 Fool Dec 2
- Right Now Is The Wrong Time To Be Buying BDCs Nov 29
- 4 Russell 1000 Dogs Boast 12% To 17% November Upsides Nov 23
- GE Capital and Ares Capital Increase Available Capital to Senior Secured Loan Program to $11 Billion noodls Nov 21
ARCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ares Capital is up 14.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Capital up 28.69%, and Prospect Capital up 21.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARCC
Pro Report PDF for ARCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARCC
Did Ares Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ares Capital Corporation is a specialty finance company that provides integrated debt and equity financing solutions to U.S. middle market companies. The Company invests primarily in first and second lien loans and mezzanine debt, which in some cases includes an equity component like warrants. As of September 30, 2011, its portfolio was fair valued at approximately $4.8 billion (including approximately $0.9 billion of investments that were acquired in the Allied Acquisition) invested in 141 portfolio companies and backed by 82 different private equity sponsors. Ares Capital is externally managed by Ares Capital Management LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ares Management LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser and alternative asset investment management firm with approximately $42 billion of committed capital under management as of September 30, 2011.