ARAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.282|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-94.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Intuitive Surgical: 3 Key Investing Lessons From 2013 Fool Dec 9
- Accuray Reiterated at Neutral Dec 3
- Accuray Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Another Trio of Stock Prospects in Medical Devices Fool Nov 30
- Accuray on Growth Track Nov 27
- Accuray on Growth Track - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Widespread Acceptance and Use of Accuray's Technologies Continue to Grow noodls Nov 25
- ACCURAY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 21
- Accuray to Present at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 18
- Accuray Posts Wider-than-Expected Loss Nov 11
ARAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accuray is up 17.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Natus Medical up 98.19%, and Cynosure up 4.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARAY
Pro Report PDF for ARAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARAY
Did Accuray make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Accuray, Inc., designs, develops and sells the CyberKnife system, an image-guided robotic radiosurgery system used for the treatment of solid tumors anywhere in the body.