APOG Key Stats
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Apogee Enterprises to Host First Quarter Conference Cal... Jun 18
- Breaking Glasses Is Positive for This Stock Fool Jun 16
- Apogee Enterprises to Host First Quarter Conference Call noodls Jun 12
- Apogee Enterprises to Host First Quarter Conference Call Business Wire Jun 12
- Cramer: “Plunk The Money Down Now” on Housing; Hovnanian CEO Agrees Talking Numbers Jun 12
- 1 Reason Apogee Enterprises May Be Headed for a Slowdown Fool Jun 11
- Monday Sector Laggards: Home Builders, Construction Materials Jun 3
- APOGEE ENTERPRISES, INC. Financials May 23
- APOGEE ENTERPRISES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 16
- APOGEE ENTERPRISES, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 16
APOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apogee Enterprises is up 67.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, USG up 46.18%, and Owens-Corning up 48.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for APOG
Pro Report PDF for APOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APOG
Did Apogee Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.