APA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.697|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||82.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.726B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: S&P, Jobs Report Were Higher Than Expected The Street Dec 7
- Apache Corporation Announces Total Consideration For $850 Million Cash Tender Offer; Terminates Cash Tender Offer With Respect To 3.625% Notes Due 2021, 4.75% Notes Due 2043 And 4.25% Notes Due 2044 noodls Dec 6
- Apache Corporation Announces Results Of $850 Million Cash Tender Offer As Of Early Tender Time noodls Dec 6
- Apache: Doing Away With Freshwater And Benefiting From Wolfcamp Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, APA, PLCE, MDSO And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Permian Freeze Had 'Some Impact' on Apache (APA) Output, Co Says Street Insider Dec 4
- What Impact Will ConocoPhillips’ Asset Sales Have? Fool Dec 4
- Chrome apps could start coming to Android and iOS as early as next month The Verge Dec 3
- 5 Energy Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 3
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Apache Corp. (APA) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
APA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apache is up 17.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Devon Energy up 16.10%, and Anadarko Petroleum up 16.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APA
Pro Report PDF for APA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APA
Did Apache make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apache is an oil and gas exploration and production company with onshore and offshore operations in North America and in Argentina, Australia, Egypt, and the UK North Sea. The company has estimated proved reserves of more than 2.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent, mostly from five North American regions: the Gulf of Mexico, the Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, the Permian Basin in West Texas, the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma, and Canada's Western Sedimentary Basin. Royal Dutch Shell is Apache's largest customer, accounting for 15% of its oil and gas production revenues in 2010.