APA Key Stats
- How This Company Is Using Natural Gas in Fracking Fool May 25
- Halliburton Joins the Natural Gas Vehicle Party May 25
- Halliburton Joins the Natural Gas Vehicle Party Fool May 24
- Chevron's Promising South American Trifecta Fool May 24
- Short-Term Bearish On Brent Prices, Exciting Long-Term Energy Outlook May 23
- Apache Pledges $500,000 To Build Storm Shelters And Safe Rooms For Oklahoma Scho... May 23
- Energy stocks decline; Marathon asset sale fizzles May 23
- Finding Insider Buys in a Sea of Sales May 23
- Apache Corporation (APA): Today's Featured Energy Laggard May 23
- Oil Revolt Generates $35 Billion as Icahn-Singer Agitate May 22
APA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apache Corporation is up 0.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Anadarko Petroleum up 41.05%, and Devon Energy down 2.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for APA
Pro Report PDF for APA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APA
Did Apache Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Apache is an oil and gas exploration and production company with onshore and offshore operations in North America and in Argentina, Australia, Egypt, and the UK North Sea. The company has estimated proved reserves of more than 2.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent, mostly from five North American regions: the Gulf of Mexico, the Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, the Permian Basin in West Texas, the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma, and Canada's Western Sedimentary Basin. Royal Dutch Shell is Apache's largest customer, accounting for 15% of its oil and gas production revenues in 2010.