AP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.659|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||713.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP Financials Nov 15
- AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Intel/Micron: How IC Packaging Will Drive Them Together Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Buy Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp. While Stock Price Is Low And Dividend Returns High Oct 29
- AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 29
- Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.22 Street Insider Oct 28
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Announces Third Quarter Earnings Business Wire Oct 28
- Ampco-Pittsburgh: A Family Business Sep 25
- Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Sep 23
AP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampco-Pittsburgh is up 2.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.85%, Emerson Electric up 31.50%, and General Electric up 25.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AP
Pro Strategies Featuring AP
Did Ampco-Pittsburgh make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation and its subsidiaries manufacture and sell custom-engineered equipment in the United States and internationally.