AP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.195|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
The Wall Street Journal08/15 06:59
|07/11/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Jun 20 2014, Pay Date: Jul 31 2014|
|04/29/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp.|
|04/11/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Mar 21 2014, Pay Date: Apr 30 2014|
|01/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Dec 17 2013, Pay Date: Jan 31 2014|
|10/10/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Sep 20 2013, Pay Date: Oct 31 2013|
AP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ampco-Pittsburgh is up 20.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, Emerson Electric up 3.75%, and General Electric up 12.24%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AP
Did Ampco-Pittsburgh make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.ampcopittsburgh.com
- IR Website: http://www.ampcopittsburgh.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pump and Pumping Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333911
- NAICS Industry: Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells custom-engineered equipment in the United States and internationally.
AP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AP","name")
- Description: =YCI("AP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.