AOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.792|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||166.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentair Declares Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- 3:41 am A.O. Smith executive chairman to retire, Ajita Rajendra named chairman and CEO Dec 10
- Quanta's Subsidiary Sells Howard Stake Dec 10
- Quanta's Subsidiary Sells Howard Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Zooms: Stock Up 40.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Paul Jones to retire as executive chairman of A. O. Smith Corporation; Ajita Rajendra named chairman, president, and chief executive officer PR Newswire Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Rexnord Remains at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Emerson to Buy SPX Stake in EGS Electrical - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Gerard D'Couto, CEO of Neah Power Systems, Inc. (NPWZ) Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
AOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). A.O. Smith is up 70.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Rexnord up 11.24%, and Emerson Electric up 32.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AOS
Pro Report PDF for AOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AOS
Did A.O. Smith make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
A.O. Smith Corporation is a manufacturer of water heaters and boilers, serving a diverse mix of residential and commercial end markets mainly in the United States with a growing international presence.