ANV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3673|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tuesday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Education & Training Services Dec 10
- The Best Shorts Of 2013: JC Penney, Gold Miners And Pharma Flops Forbes Dec 9
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Shipping Stocks Dec 4
- Detour Gold: 4 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 Days Dec 2
- Can This Gold Miner Survive? Fool Nov 19
- Allied Nevada Is Not A Walking Dead Nov 15
- Analyst See Small Cap Gold Stocks as Takeover Bait by Big Gold Producers 24/7 Wall St. Nov 11
- Allied Nevada's Debt Load: The Consequences, Opportunity, And Risk Nov 10
- Allied Nevada Gold Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- ALLIED NEVADA GOLD CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 5
ANV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allied Nevada Gold Corp is down 88.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Franco-Nevada down 29.75%, and Golden Star Resources down 74.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANV
Pro Report PDF for ANV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANV
Did Allied Nevada Gold Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allied Nevada Gold (Allied Nevada) is primarily engaged in the production of gold and operates the Hycroft Mine. The company owns a number of exploration claims in the state of Nevada. As per the company estimates made at May 15, 2009, Allied Nevada had Proven and Probable Mineral Reserves of 1.1 million ounces of gold and an aggregate land position of approximately 386 square miles (621 square kilometers). The company owns the Hycroft Mine, the Maverick Springs which is a 45% joint venture with Silver Standard Resources Inc., Mountain View, Hasbrouck, Three Hills and Wildcat projects, the Contact and other Nevada properties. Allied Nevada Gold Corp. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Reno, Nevada.