ANV Key Stats
- Klarman Adds to AIG, Drops Allied Nevada and Genworth Fool May 22
- Gold settles lower as market looks to Fed cues May 21
- 5 Solid High Growth Oversold Stocks Fool May 21
- ALLIED NEVADA GOLD CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of... May 21
- July Options Now Available For Allied Nevada Gold May 20
- Friday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Rental, Royalty Trusts May 17
- Allied Nevada Announces Closing of Bought Deal Financing Marketwired May 17
- ALLIED NEVADA GOLD CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements ... May 17
- Paulson maintains SPDR Gold Trust stake May 15
- Complete Seth Klarman And Baupost Group Portfolio Update May 15
ANV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allied Nevada Gold is down 70.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Novagold Resources down 62.18%, and Barrick Gold Corporation down 47.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANV
Pro Report PDF for ANV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANV
Did Allied Nevada Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Allied Nevada Gold (Allied Nevada) is primarily engaged in the production of gold and operates the Hycroft Mine. The company owns a number of exploration claims in the state of Nevada. As per the company estimates made at May 15, 2009, Allied Nevada had Proven and Probable Mineral Reserves of 1.1 million ounces of gold and an aggregate land position of approximately 386 square miles (621 square kilometers). The company owns the Hycroft Mine, the Maverick Springs which is a 45% joint venture with Silver Standard Resources Inc., Mountain View, Hasbrouck, Three Hills and Wildcat projects, the Contact and other Nevada properties. Allied Nevada Gold Corp. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Reno, Nevada.