ANGO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0049|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.317M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AngioDynamics Turned The Corner, Solid Growth Ahead Dec 6
- 7:16 am AngioDynamics announces operational excellence program; expects to save $15 mln to $18 mln over the next three years Dec 5
- Intuitive Surgical Faces Setback for Warning Letter - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- AngioDynamics Announces Operational Excellence Program noodls Dec 5
- InPlay: AngioDynamics announces operational excellence program; expects to save $15 mln to $18 mln over the next three years Dec 5
- Accuray Reiterated at Neutral Dec 3
- DexCom Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Accuray Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Luminex Remains Neutral Dec 2
- Luminex Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
ANGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AngioDynamics is up 57.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Luminex up 12.15%, and Natus Medical up 102.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANGO
Pro Report PDF for ANGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANGO
Did AngioDynamics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AngioDynamics, Inc. provides medical devices used in minimally invasive, image-guided procedures to treat peripheral vascular disease, and local oncology therapy options for treating cancer.