ANGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.578|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The best of three tech shorts MarketWatch Dec 5
- Why Almost Free May Be Better Than Free In Consumer Reviews Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Even Dumb Yelp Posts Could Doom Angie's List Seeking Alpha Nov 24
- Sizing Up the Better Business Bureau, and Its Rivals on the Internet New York Times Nov 15
- Stay Away From Angie's List, It's Still Too Rich Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Angie's List to Present at RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 6
- Even With A Change In Business Model, Angie's List Is Overvalued Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Time to Buy Angie's List Inc.(ANGI) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 29
- Should You Buy This Company After a 45% Drop? Oct 29
- Should You Buy This Company After a 45% Drop? Fool Oct 28
ANGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Angie's List is up 21.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Yelp up 247.5%, and Facebook up 77.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANGI
Pro Report PDF for ANGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANGI
Did Angie's List make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Angie’s List, Inc. operates a consumer-driven solution for its members to research, hire, rate and review local professionals for critical needs, such as home, health care and automotive services.