ANGI Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Not the Best Time to Own Gaming Stocks Despite the Resilience of this Strong Dem... May 20
- [video] The Next 24: Why Zillow Makes Sense, and More May 17
- Angie's List to Present at the Stifel Internet, Media & Communications Conferenc... May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Keeping the Start-Up Party Going: The False Promise of Crowdfunding May 13
- Monetizing the Chinese Mobile Internet Through Chatting Applications and Gaming:... May 10
- Angie's List Is A SEO House Of Cards Seeking Alpha May 8
- ANGIE'S LIST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 8
- Angie's List: Broken Business or Best Buy? Fool May 7
ANGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Angie's List is up 83.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Shutterfly up 107.0%, and Yelp up 69.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANGI
Pro Report PDF for ANGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANGI
Did Angie's List make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?