ANF Key Stats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company Class A Earnings Call Insights: Clearance Inventory ... May 25
- Which Retailer Is Winning This War? Fool May 25
- Abercrombie & Fitch Falls Flat on Its Face Fool May 25
- Get Real, Abercrombie May 25
- [$$] Charting the Market May 25
- After Competitors Collapse, American Eagle Looks Even Better May 24
- [audio] Newscast: Stocks snap four-week winning streak May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases AP May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- US stocks flat as bulls get cautious May 24
ANF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Abercrombie & Fitch Company is up 43.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, American Eagle Outfitters up 11.53%, and Gap up 53.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ANF
Pro Report PDF for ANF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANF
Did Abercrombie & Fitch Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Abercrombie & Fitch is an American retailer that focuses on casual wear for consumers aged 18 to 22. It has over 300 locations in the United States, and is expanding internationally. The company also operates three offshoot brands: abercrombie, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. The company operated a post-collegiate brand, Ruehl No.925, that closed in early 2010. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio.