ANF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.745|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||222.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Urban Outfitters Could Be a Good Bet This Holiday Season Fool Dec 7
- [video] I want a new CEO for Christmas CNBC Dec 6
- The Two Main Growth Drivers of Urban Outfitters Fool Dec 6
- American Eagle Gets Plucked; Shares Fall 9% on Weak Forecast Barrons.com Dec 6
- Abercrombie & Fitch Investor Engaged Capital Demands The Change Of CEO Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- American Eagle Shares Dive On Q4 Outlook Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Sears to spin-off Lands End; American Eagle Reports; JCP gets SEC letter; Big Lots Disappoints Hot Stock Minute Dec 6
- Breaking News: November Jobs Report; Sears Holdings Spins Off Lands-End; JCP get SEC letter Hot Stock Minute Dec 6
- 5 Names Seeing Bullish Options Flow The Street Dec 6
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
ANF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Abercrombie & Fitch is down 21.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Eagle down 28.68%, and Aeropostale down 35.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANF
Pro Report PDF for ANF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANF
Did Abercrombie & Fitch make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Abercrombie & Fitch is an American retailer that focuses on casual wear for consumers aged 18 to 22. It has over 300 locations in the United States, and is expanding internationally. The company also operates three offshoot brands: abercrombie, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. The company operated a post-collegiate brand, Ruehl No.925, that closed in early 2010. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio.