AN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.821|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||348.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AutoNation Inc (AN): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 4
- AutoNation Shares Pop on Strong November Sales Fox Business Dec 4
- Why This Unique Car Dealer Will Continue Outperforming Fool Dec 4
- AutoNation (AN) New Vehicle Comps up 8% in November Street Insider Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - NVR, AN, PPS, BRCM And LGND Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
- AutoNation Becomes #167 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing International Flavors & Fragrances The Street Nov 27
- Autobytel A Potential Triple: 1x Sales For Double-Digit, Profitable Growth Is Rare Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- TrueCar Said to Consider IPO Next Year for Online Auto Retailer Bloomberg Nov 23
- Insider Trading Alert - CHE, AN, HLX, MM And INCY Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
AN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AutoNation is up 29.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Penske Automotive Group up 55.22%, and Group 1 Automotive up 11.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AN
Pro Report PDF for AN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AN
Did AutoNation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AutoNation, the largest auto retailer in the United States, was founded in 1996 by entrepreneur H. Wayne Huizenga, also founder of Blockbuster and Waste Management. The company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The current Chairman and CEO is Mike Jackson, former CEO of Mercedes Benz North America. The current President and Chief Operation Officer is Mike Maroone; previously of Maroone Automotive Group of South Florida. AutoNation is a component of the S&P 500 Index and, as of September 30, 2011, AutoNation owns and operates 257 new vehicle franchises in 15 states. AutoNation offers a diversified range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles, automotive repair services, and automotive finance and insurance products. AutoNation has sold over 8 million vehicles, the only auto retailer to achieve this milestone.