AMZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2849|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||132.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amazon Prime Air: Rise Of The Drones Fool Dec 8
- Ask a Fool: What's Up With Facebook? Fool Dec 8
- 4 Megacap Stocks That Crushed the S&P 500 in 2013 Fool Dec 8
- Disruptions: At Your Door in Minutes, Delivered by Robot New York Times Dec 8
- Why You Should Avoid Wal-Mart Fool Dec 8
- The best writing of the week, December 8 The Verge Dec 8
- The 1 Way Amazon.com Is Catching Wal-Mart Fool Dec 8
- There’s Power in All Those User Reviews New York Times Dec 7
- Is Glassdoor Only for the Extremes? Fool Dec 7
- Apple, Amazon, and eBay Are Winning This Shopping Season Fool Dec 7
AMZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amazon.com is up 52.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Best Buy up 244.4%, and Staples up 43.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMZN
Pro Report PDF for AMZN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMZN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMZN
Did Amazon.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amazon.com, Inc. is a multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer. Amazon has separate websites for the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, and China. It may also launch websites in Netherlands, Sweden, and India. It also provides international shipping to certain countries for some of its products.