AMZN Key Stats
- CBS Attains New High - Analyst Blog Zacks 11:45 AM
- Microsoft: Where’s the Mojo? Fool 11:20 AM
- Does Amazon Stand a Chance Against Netflix and Yahoo? Fool 9:50 AM
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Appstore Now Available in 200 Markets Street Insider 6:26 AM
- Amazon (AMZN) Expands Kindle Fire HD into 170 Additional Markets Street Insider 6:24 AM
- Can This OpenStack Be Saved? 2:00 AM
- EBay Focuses on $195 Billion Global Emerging Markets Push 12:01 AM
- The War for Online Video Is Heating Up Fool May 22
- Half of investments in emerging markets go via tax havens - study May 22
- 4 Consumer Stock Stories At the Right Price May 22
AMZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amazon.com is up 21.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.38%, Best Buy up 46.63%, and Barnes & Noble up 31.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMZN
Pro Report PDF for AMZN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMZN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMZN
Did Amazon.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Amazon.com, Inc. is a multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer. Amazon has separate websites for the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, and China. It may also launch websites in Netherlands, Sweden, and India. It also provides international shipping to certain countries for some of its products.