AMX Key Stats
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard Jun 19
- America Movil Is Now Oversold (AMX) Jun 19
- Does AT&T Have Global Ambitions? Jun 17
- Deutsche Bank Comments on AT&T's (T) Rumored Offer for Telefónica (TEF) Street Insider Jun 17
- New Headache For Carlos Slim's Troubled America Movil: Colombian Expropriation T... Jun 14
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Latin American Stocks Rally; Colombia's Growth... Jun 13
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Brazil Enters Bear Market; Yum's China Same St... Jun 11
- Jack Welch's Words; On the Dole; Costly Xbox Jun 11
- Mexican Billionaires Slim And Azcarraga Not Concerned With Impact Of New Anti-Mo... Jun 11
- [video] Why Mexico Excites Billionaire Carlos Slim.. Potential CNBC Jun 11
AMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). America Movil is down 20.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Telefonica up 11.13%, and NII down 43.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMX
Pro Report PDF for AMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMX
Did America Movil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. and its subsidiaries provide wireless, fixed line voice, broadband, pay television (TV), and directory products and services. Its wireless products and services, include prepaid cards, postpaid plans, and international roaming services; data services; and push-to-talk services and Oficina Movil Telcel, a services suite designed to provide companies productivity-enhancing applications, mobile banking, and Ideas TVIdeas Radio, which permit to access TV and radio content, and videoconferencing. The company also offers smart phones and accessories. In addition, it offers fixed line voice services comprising local and long-distance services; and data services consisting of data administration and hosting services, broadband services, and pay TV services to corporate and residential customers. As of December 31, 2010, America Movil had approximately 51.6 million wireless subscribers, 7.9 million fixed line subscribers, 3.8 million broadband subscribers, and 6.9 million pay television subscribers. It operates in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ecuador, El Salvador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, the United States, Honduras, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and Panama. The company markets its products and services through distributors, as well as through its customer sales and service centers. America Movil was founded in 2000 and is based in Mexico, Mexico.