AMX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.529|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.700B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mexico's Competition Laws Could Lift Grupo Televisa, Says UBS Barrons.com 10:03 AM
- Europeans Pay Less for Mobile Use, but at a Cost New York Times Dec 11
- Intuit CEO Says QuickBooks/Square Test Under Way Investor's Business Daily Dec 11
- Slim’s Billionaire Rivalry Plays Out in Soccer Championship Dec 11
- NII Holdings to Retrench Workforce - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- DirecTV Stock Buyback, Latin America Outlook Eyed Dec 9
- Mexico's Telecom Giants Under Threat Of Being Declared Monopolies Forbes Dec 9
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5s, 5c Land on Straight Talk Wireless, NET10 Wireless Networks (AMX) Street Insider Dec 9
- Apple iPhone 5s and 5c Now Available on Straight Talk Wireless® and NET10 Wireless® PR Newswire Dec 9
- Mexico regulator eyes America Movil, Televisa, WSJ reports theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
AMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). America Movil is down 4.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, NII Holdings down 61.92%, and Telefonica up 22.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMX
Pro Report PDF for AMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMX
Did America Movil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. and its subsidiaries provide wireless, fixed line voice, broadband, pay television (TV), and directory products and services. Its wireless products and services, include prepaid cards, postpaid plans, and international roaming services; data services; and push-to-talk services and Oficina Movil Telcel, a services suite designed to provide companies productivity-enhancing applications, mobile banking, and Ideas TVIdeas Radio, which permit to access TV and radio content, and videoconferencing. The company also offers smart phones and accessories. In addition, it offers fixed line voice services comprising local and long-distance services; and data services consisting of data administration and hosting services, broadband services, and pay TV services to corporate and residential customers. As of December 31, 2010, America Movil had approximately 51.6 million wireless subscribers, 7.9 million fixed line subscribers, 3.8 million broadband subscribers, and 6.9 million pay television subscribers. It operates in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ecuador, El Salvador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, the United States, Honduras, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and Panama. The company markets its products and services through distributors, as well as through its customer sales and service centers. America Movil was founded in 2000 and is based in Mexico, Mexico.