AMWD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||161.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock The Street Nov 27
- Company news for November 27, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 27
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Nov 26 - 1800 ET Nov 26
- American Woodmark Whiffs on Earnings Fool Nov 26
- American Woodmark Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- AMWD Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Nov 26
- AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Sta Nov 26
- American Woodmark Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results noodls Nov 26
- Q2 2014 American Woodmark Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 26
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Approves New $10M Buyback Street Insider Nov 26
AMWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Woodmark is up 20.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, La-Z-Boy up 102.5%, and Select Comfort down 16.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMWD
Pro Report PDF for AMWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMWD
Did American Woodmark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and new home construction markets.