AMTD Key Stats
- How to Pick the Best Broker for You Fool May 24
- Growth in Options Trading Helps Brokers but Not Small Investors May 24
- Bernanke...Pre-Empted by Dudley May 22
- Early Movers: TGT, LOW, MRK, SPLS & More May 22
- [video] Financials in Focus: CFOs - Part 2 May 21
- [video] Financials in Focus: CFOs - Part 1 May 21
- Early Movers: HD, BBY, URBN, DELL & More May 21
- Opening a Coverdell May Require Shopping Around May 21
- Interesting AMTD Put And Call For July May 20
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Breaks It Down for Breakaway Brokers Business Wire May 20
AMTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation is up 37.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Charles Schwab up 54.14%, and E*Trade Financial up 29.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMTD
Pro Report PDF for AMTD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMTD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMTD
Did TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TD Ameritrade is an American online broker based in Omaha, Nebraska, that has grown rapidly through acquisition to become the 746th-largest US firm in 2008. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation is the owner of TD Ameritrade Inc. Services offered include common and preferred stocks, futures, ETFs, option trades, mutual funds, fixed income, margin lending, and cash management services.