AMSWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3511|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.582M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Software (AMSWA) Jumps: Stock Rises 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Demand Solutions Announces Award Winners from DSCOVER 2013 Business Wire Dec 4
- NGC Earns Top 10 Rankings in Over a Dozen Categories in Retail Industry's Most Prestigious Guide to Software Vendors Business Wire Dec 4
- American Software Reports Preliminary Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Results noodls Dec 4
- American Software's Management Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- AMERICAN SOFTWARE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Dec 3
- American Software Reports Preliminary Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Results Business Wire Dec 3
- Q2 2014 American Software Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Dec 3
- Supply Chain Insights, Sonoco Products and Logility Present Supply Chain Metrics that Matter in Live Webcast Business Wire Nov 26
- Logility Announces Keynote Speakers for Connections 2014 Business Wire Nov 21
AMSWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Software is up 31.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Compuware up 16.22%, and Accelrys down 1.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMSWA
Pro Strategies Featuring AMSWA
Did American Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Software, Inc. develops, markets and supports a portfolio of software and services that deliver enterprise management and collaborativesupply chain solutions.