AMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.789|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||135.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.427B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - KR, ECL, NATI, ROP And AMP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 11
- Sneak View of PFG's 2014 Outlook Dec 10
- Sneak View of PFG's 2014 Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Another Round of Good News for the Economy noodls Dec 9
- Ameriprise Financial Earns 100 Percent Score on the 2014 Corporate Equality Index Business Wire Dec 9
- First Take: Jobs nightmare now over Dec 6
- Ameriprise Financial Named One of America’s Most Community-Minded Companies by The Civic 50 Business Wire Dec 5
- MOVES-Macquarie Capital, Taconic, CBOE, Dynasty Financial Reuters Dec 3
- Jagged Trends in Consumer Spending and Confidence noodls Dec 2
- Ameriprise Financial Chairman and Chief Executive Officer to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 2
AMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameriprise Financial is up 77.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Invesco up 43.19%, and BlackRock up 53.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMP
Pro Report PDF for AMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMP
Did Ameriprise Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (AMP) and was founded in 1894. This company offers financial advice and products. It is the successor to American Express Financial Advisors (AEFA), a former subsidiary of the American Express Company. In 2005, American Express spun off AEFA as an independent company. Its new name came into effect August 1, 2005, and the transaction closed on September 30, 2005.The company's headquarters are in Minneapolis, Minnesota. James Cracchiolo is the current chairman and chief executive officer. Ameriprise Financial is the fourth largest financial advisory firm in the United States and is ranked 288 in the 2010 FORTUNE 500. The company has over 12,000 financial advisors and 2.8 million clients, although less than a million are using financial advisors.