AMP Key Stats
- Ameriprise Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AMP) May 20
- Ameriprise Hikes Dividend As Industry Recovers May 17
- Attractively Valued Stocks To Consider Today May 17
- [video] How To Beat Retirement Derailers May 15
- Why Retirement Savings Are Falling Short May 15
- Qualcomm COO Sells More Than 26K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- Recession, Kids, Put $117K Hit on Retirement: Study May 14
- Ameriprise Survey Shows Retirement Savings Derailed by More Than Just the Recess... May 14
- An Expert Portfolio Manager Shares His Views on the Seemingly Unavoidable Change... May 13
- Ameriprise Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
AMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ameriprise Financial is up 79.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.50%, BlackRock up 83.02%, and Invesco up 66.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMP
Pro Report PDF for AMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMP
Did Ameriprise Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (AMP) and was founded in 1894. This company offers financial advice and products. It is the successor to American Express Financial Advisors (AEFA), a former subsidiary of the American Express Company. In 2005, American Express spun off AEFA as an independent company. Its new name came into effect August 1, 2005, and the transaction closed on September 30, 2005.The company's headquarters are in Minneapolis, Minnesota. James Cracchiolo is the current chairman and chief executive officer. Ameriprise Financial is the fourth largest financial advisory firm in the United States and is ranked 288 in the 2010 FORTUNE 500. The company has over 12,000 financial advisors and 2.8 million clients, although less than a million are using financial advisors.