AMKR Key Stats
- Amkor Technology Receives 2012 Supplier of the Year Award from Altera Business Wire Jun 18
- InPlay: Amkor announces the expiration and results of its exchange offer for any... Jun 17
- AMKOR TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and ... Jun 16
- Amkor Technology Announces Expiration of Exchange Offer Business Wire Jun 14
- Sidoti Starts Amkor Technology (AMKR) at Buy Street Insider Jun 12
- With an Upcoming Special Dividend and Spin-off, Is This Stock Worth Buying? Fool Jun 11
- Fujifilm Expands Printer Business - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- NAND and DRAM Pricing Looking Firmer for H2 2013 Driving Stock Values for Select... Jun 10
- Topeka Capital Starts Amkor Technology (AMKR) at Buy Street Insider Jun 7
- Amkor Technology initiated with a Buy at Topeka theflyonthewall.com Jun 7
AMKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amkor Technology is down 8.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Tessera Technologies up 52.24%, and InvenSense up 22.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMKR
Pro Report PDF for AMKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMKR
Did Amkor Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amkor Technology, Inc. is a high-tech semiconductor product manufacturer that includes Intel and IBM among its primary customers. Amkor is one of the world’s largest providers of contract semiconductor assembly and test services. Founded in 1968, Amkor pioneered the outsourcing of IC assembly and test and is now a strategic manufacturing partner for more than 200 of the world’s leading semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. Amkor’s operational base encompasses more than 5 million square feet of manufacturing facilities, product development centers, and sales & support offices located in key electronics manufacturing regions in Asia, Europe and the United States. Previously headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States, Amkor announced on June 3, 2005, that it had moved to Chandler, Arizona.