AMGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.329|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.848B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BIND Therapeutics and Amgen Amend Collaboration Agreement for Kinase Inhibitor Nanomedicine noodls Dec 12
- A Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Portfolio Manager Explains His Method for Achieving 50+% Annual Returns through Investing in Health Care Innovation: An Interview with Finny Kuruvilla, M.D., Ph.D., of the Eventide Gilead Fund Wall Street Transcript Dec 12
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank Street Insider Dec 12
- Stock Market News for December 12, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 12
- Amgen Conference Call on Post ASH Wrap Up scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Dec 11
- The Best Biotech CEO of 2013 is... The Street Dec 11
- Amgen To Host Post American Society of Hematology (ASH) Summary Webcast noodls Dec 10
- 30 captivating facts about a biotech breakthrough USA TODAY Dec 10
- Celgene's Tremendous Year Just Got "Tremendouser" Fool Dec 10
- 30 Captivating Facts Celebrating an Important Biotech Breakthrough Fool Dec 9
AMGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amgen is up 27.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Pfizer up 22.54%, and Celgene up 103.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMGN
Pro Report PDF for AMGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMGN
Did Amgen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Amgen Inc. is an international biotechnology company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. Located in the Conejo Valley, Amgen is the world's largest independent biotech firm. The company employs approximately 17,000 staff members. Its products include Epogen, Aranesp, Enbrel, Kineret, Neulasta, Neupogen, Sensipar / Mimpara, Nplate, and Prolia. Epogen and Neupogen were the two most successful biopharmaceutical products at the time of their respective releases. Amgen pioneered the development of novel products based on advances in recombinant DNA and molecular biology, and launched the biotechnology industry’s first blockbuster medicines. Today, as a Fortune 500 company serving millions of patients, Amgen continues to be an entrepreneurial, science-driven enterprise dedicated to helping people fight serious illness.