AMGN Key Stats
- [video] Nasdaq Check: Valeant-Bausch & Lomb Deal? May 24
- Investing In Cancer Research Is Worth The Risk: Echo He May 24
- Amgen: Financial Analysis And Valuation May 24
- A New Cancer-Killing Virus May 23
- Amgen to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Healthcare Conference PR Newswire May 23
- A Trio of ETFs Sitting on 30% Gains This Year May 23
- Amgen Stock Checkup for May Fool May 23
- Midday Glance: Biotechnology companies May 23
- Halozyme names David Ramsay as CFO May 23
- Feel guilty for taking leave? You're not alone. May 23
AMGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Amgen is up 56.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Johnson & Johnson up 42.25%, and Celgene Corporation up 75.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AMGN
Pro Report PDF for AMGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMGN
Did Amgen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Amgen Inc. is an international biotechnology company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. Located in the Conejo Valley, Amgen is the world's largest independent biotech firm. The company employs approximately 17,000 staff members. Its products include Epogen, Aranesp, Enbrel, Kineret, Neulasta, Neupogen, Sensipar / Mimpara, Nplate, and Prolia. Epogen and Neupogen were the two most successful biopharmaceutical products at the time of their respective releases. Amgen pioneered the development of novel products based on advances in recombinant DNA and molecular biology, and launched the biotechnology industry’s first blockbuster medicines. Today, as a Fortune 500 company serving millions of patients, Amgen continues to be an entrepreneurial, science-driven enterprise dedicated to helping people fight serious illness.