AMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8632|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-645.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Semiconductor Stocks: Big Gainers in Circuits Fool Dec 5
- Pisani: Lower guidance putting pressure on retailers CNBC Dec 5
- Will Plummeting PC Sales Affect Advanced Micro Devices' Stock? Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Advanced Micro Devices Shorts Need To Form An Orderly Queue Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- 04/12/2013 'Sustainable Remedy for Acid Mine Drainage (AMD) Project' at Banpu's Lamphun Mine - A Good Environmental Mining Practice Recognized Regionally with ASEAN Coal Awards 2013 noodls Dec 4
- Semiconductors: Street Shrugs off Better-Than-Expected October Sales Barrons.com Dec 2
- 3 Takeaways From Intel's Investor Meeting Fool Dec 2
- Nvidia: Small PCs Will Compete with Next-Gen Consoles Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 1
- Short Interest Increases 15% For AMD Forbes Nov 27
- AMD's Turn To Perform Seeking Alpha Nov 27
AMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Micro Devices is up 61.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Intel up 26.23%, and ARM Holdings up 33.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMD
Pro Report PDF for AMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMD
Did Advanced Micro Devices make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or AMD is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for commercial and consumer markets. Its main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors and graphics processors for servers, workstations and personal computers, and embedded systems applications. The company's graphics products comprise discrete desktop graphics, discrete notebook graphics, professional graphics, FireStream processors, and game consoles. It serves original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, system builders, and independent distributors through direct sales force, independent distributors, and sales representatives. The company was founded in 1969.