AMBC Key Stats
|05/22/2014 12:00 EDT||Misc||Ambac Announces Annual Meeting on May 22, 2014|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ambac Financial Group Inc|
|05/13/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Ambac Financial Group Inc 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Ambac Financial Group Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result.|
|03/27/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Investor Day|
|03/04/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Ambac Earnings Release and Conference Call|
|03/03/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Ambac Earnings Release.|
|12/18/2013||Misc||AGM Event for AMBAC Financial Group Inc.|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Ambac Announces Q3 2013 Release.|
|11/14/2013||Misc||Ambac Announces Date for Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call|
AMBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambac Financial Group is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Assured Guaranty up 4.08%, and Employers Holdings down 25.23%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMBC
PDF Report for AMBC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMBC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMBC
Did Ambac Financial Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Specialty
- Company Website: http://www.ambac.com
- IR Website: http://ir.ambac.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524126
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Ambac Financial Group Inc is a financial services holding company, and operates two reportable business segments: Financial Guarantee and Financial Services.
AMBC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMBC","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMBC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMBC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMBC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMBC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.