AMAT Key Stats
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Still Behind Lockheed Martin Jun 15
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan Jun 14
- Applied Materials Inc. (AMAT): Today's Featured Electronics Winner Jun 13
- Commit To Buy Applied Materials At $10, Earn 4.8% Jun 13
- How Google Outwit Apple and Facebook; Now Heading to $1,000, Say Analysts Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/12: (RMBS) (AMAT) (HPQ) High; (ACI)... Jun 12
- Applied Materials Loses Top Spot In Solar Equipment Market Seeking Alpha Jun 12
- This Morning: Craze For Waze Deal, Applied to Ride 'FinFET,' FSLR Slips Jun 12
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/12: (HMA) (AMAT) (RVBD) Upgraded; (BIIB) (LM) ... Jun 12
- The Top Ten Stocks for Wednesday, June 12 Jun 12
AMAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Applied Materials is up 48.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, KLA-Tencor Corporation up 19.52%, and Lam Research Corporation up 25.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMAT
Pro Report PDF for AMAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMAT
Did Applied Materials make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Their technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. At Applied Materials, they turn today’s innovations into the industries of tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California in the Silicon Valley. Founded in 1967 by Michael A. McNeilly and others, Applied Materials went public in 1972.