AMAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2098|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||256.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Micron: 3-D NAND Coming, But Will Take Time, Says Piper; Applied, Lam to Benefit Barrons.com Dec 11
- Buy Rated Semiconductors Lag the SOX The Street Dec 11
- APPLIED MATERIALS INC /DE Financials Dec 10
- Daily Dividend Report: AMAT, MON, DFT, SJT, MTN Dec 10
- Sysco Gain Shows No Buyer’s Remorse for Deals: Real M&A Bloomberg Dec 10
- Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- Applied Materials Announces Cash Dividend noodls Dec 10
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- APPLIED MATERIALS INC /DE Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Dec 4
- Applied Materials Inc. (AMAT): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard The Street Dec 4
AMAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Applied Materials is up 54.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.22%, Lam Research up 41.58%, and KLA-Tencor up 33.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMAT
Pro Report PDF for AMAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AMAT
Did Applied Materials make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Their technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. At Applied Materials, they turn today’s innovations into the industries of tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California in the Silicon Valley. Founded in 1967 by Michael A. McNeilly and others, Applied Materials went public in 1972.