AM Key Stats
- [video] Ratings Moves: IMOS, AM, JOEZ May 20
- American Greetings Corporation Stock Upgraded (AM) May 20
- AMERICAN GREETINGS CORP Financials May 17
- justWink App Shows Mom Some LOVE This Mother's Day PR Newswire May 10
- Full Year and Q4 2013 American Greetings Corporation Earnings Release - Before M... May 9
- AMERICAN GREETINGS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 9
- American Greetings To Webcast Conference Call To Discuss Fiscal 2013 Results PR Newswire May 8
- Brave Dividend Investors Should Consider These Small Caps Fool May 7
- American Greetings Celebrates Moms Everywhere This Mother's Day PR Newswire May 7
- Celebrate Mom with Kathy Davis Mother's Day Cards by American Greetings PR Newswire May 6
AM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Greetings Corporation is up 33.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, CSS Industries up 61.32%, and Cabela's up 84.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AM
Pro Report PDF for AM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AM
Did American Greetings Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American Greetings Corporation, Inc. is the world's largest publicly traded greeting card company. It is based in Brooklyn, Ohio and sells paper greeting cards, electronic greeting cards, party products, and electronic expressive content . In addition to the American Greetings brand, the company owns the Carlton Cards, Tender Thoughts and Gibson brands of greeting cards. The company distributes its products through, mass merchandisers, discount retailers, chain drug stores, and supermarkets, as well as card and gift retail stores, department stores, military post exchanges, variety stores, and combo stores. American Greetings Corporation was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.