AM Key Stats
AM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Antero Midstream Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, Atlas Energy down 19.85%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 0.68%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AM
Did Antero Midstream Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Code: 486210
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Antero Midstream Partners LP provides midstream energy services to Antero Resources Corporation in the United States. The Company operates in two segments namely Gathering and compression and Fresh water distribution.
AM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AM","name")
- Description: =YCI("AM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.