AM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/26 15:21
SA Breaking News02/25 17:10
SA Breaking News02/02 16:45
AM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Antero Midstream Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Shell Midstream Partners up N/A, and Antero Resources down 34.98%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AM
Did Antero Midstream Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.anteromidstream.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Code: 486210
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Antero Midstream Partners LP is engaged in providing midstream services to Antero under a long term, fixed-fee contract. It assets consist of gathering pipelines and compressor stations.
AM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AM","name")
- Description: =YCI("AM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.