ALNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.120|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-119.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-330.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alnylam's CEO Presents at The 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts The Street Dec 4
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' Management Presents at Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Alnylam Earns Milestone Payment Nov 26
- Alnylam Earns Milestone Payment - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Alnylam to Webcast Presentation at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Nov 25
- Alnylam Earns $7 Million Milestone Payment from Genzyme for Phase II Success with Patisiran (ALN-TTR02), an RNAi Therapeutic Targeting Transthyretin (TTR) for the Treatment of TTR-Mediated Amyloidosis (ATTR) noodls Nov 25
- Alnylam earns $7M payment for patisiran Phase II 'success' Nov 25
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Earns $7M Milestone from Genzyme (SNY) From Patisiran Phase II Street Insider Nov 25
- Clarifying Breakthrough Designation at the FDA Fool Nov 22
ALNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is up 285.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actelion up 65.42%, and Biogen Idec up 93.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALNY
Pro Report PDF for ALNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALNY
Did Alnylam Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, which is a naturally occurring biological pathway within cells for selectively silencing and regulating the expression of specific genes.