ALK Key Stats
- Some IBD 50 Stocks Fall Below Buy Points May 24
- Investing Is Not A Vacation: Avoid The Deadly Round Trip May 23
- Market Fights Back After Big Losses; Airlines Outperform May 23
- ALASKA AIR GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 23
- Why The Dow Transports May Keep Rolling Over The S&P 500 May 22
- Rising Airline Fees Key To The Industry's Recovery May 22
- Top 5 Airline Stock Picks: Analyst May 22
- [video] Top 5 Airline Stock Picks: Analyst May 22
- [video] Should You Buy Tesla? May 22
- Futures Rising As Dollar Eases; Saks, Toll Brothers on The Move May 22
ALK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alaska Air Group is up 73.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Southwest Airlines up 64.06%, and JetBlue Airways Corporation up 38.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALK
Pro Report PDF for ALK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALK
Did Alaska Air Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alaska Air Group Inc. is an airline holding company based in SeaTac, Washington. It owns two certificated airlines operating in the United States, Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air. It was formed in 1985 and acquired Horizon Air and Jet America Airlines the next year. Jet America Airlines was merged into Alaska Airlines in 1987.