ALK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.680|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||79.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||474.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Delta Draws Blood in Seattle as Analyst Cuts Alaska's Rating The Street Dec 9
- Alaska Airlines to Honor Alaska's Two Largest Universities With Nanook and Seawolf Planes noodls Dec 6
- Midday movers: Google, Phillips 66, Nokia & more CNBC Dec 6
- Alaska Air Group Inc. (ALK): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Gogo Lock Up Expiration Provides Shorting Opportunity Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Sell Street Insider Dec 6
- Alaska Airlines Announces Service Between Salt Lake City and Four West Coast Cities PR Newswire Dec 6
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Transportation Industry Downward The Street Dec 5
- Delta Encroaches on Alaska Air's Turf Yet Again Fool Dec 4
ALK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alaska Air Group is up 76.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Southwest Airlines up 88.52%, and JetBlue Airways up 59.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALK
Pro Report PDF for ALK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALK
Did Alaska Air Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alaska Air Group, Inc. through its subsidiaries, provides passenger air, freight and mail services mainly within the state of Alaska and on the West Coast.