ALGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.60%|
|Net Income (TTM)||89.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ALLEGIANT OFFERS SNEAK PEEK OF NEW MAKE-A-WISH® PLANE Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 10
- Airline Industry Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 10
- Airline Industry Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 10
- 3:31 pm Allegiant Travel reports November 2013 traffic: 'remain confident in our previously guided fourth quarter PRASM range of +3-5% Dec 9
- Allegiant Reports November 2013 Traffic noodls Dec 9
- Buckingham Research Starts Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) at Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Delta And US Airways Are The Best Of The Bunch In A Still Promising Airline Sector Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Allegiant Announces Thanksgiving Doorbusters and Cyber Monday Sale noodls Nov 26
- ALLEGIANT CELEBRATES NEW NONSTOP SERVICE BETWEEN BISMARCK AND ORLANDO noodls Nov 23
- ALLEGIANT CELEBRATES NEW NONSTOP SERVICE BETWEEN COLUMBUS AND TAMPA BAY noodls Nov 23
ALGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allegiant Travel is up 47.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Alaska Air Group up 68.33%, and Southwest Airlines up 84.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALGT
Pro Report PDF for ALGT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALGT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALGT
Did Allegiant Travel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allegiant Air is an American low-cost airline owned by Allegiant Travel Co. that operates scheduled and charter flights. From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. The company was founded in 1997. The corporate headquarters is in Enterprise, Nevada, near Las Vegas.