ALG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.817|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.99%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Toro Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Emerson to Buy SPX Stake in EGS Electrical - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Deere Extends Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Australia Urged to Buy Carbon Credits for Cheaper Emission Curbs Bloomberg Dec 3
- AGCO's New AgCommand Integration with Raven - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- EMR Sells 51% Computing & Power Biz Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Astec Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Will Pall Corporation (PLL) Miss on Earnings? Nov 25
- Will Pall Corporation (PLL) Miss on Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Caterpillar Slips as Sales Drop Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
ALG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alamo Group is up 81.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, AGCO up 29.93%, and Lindsay up 0.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALG
Pro Report PDF for ALG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALG
Did Alamo Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alamo Group Inc. manufactures, distributes and services high quality equipment for right-of-way maintenance and agriculture.