AKR Key Stats
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Financials May 17
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Acadia Realty Trust Announces Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 16
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... May 16
- Acadia Realty's CEO Hosts 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 15
- DDR Soars to a New 52-Week High May 9
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- DDR Soars to a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Aimco's Earnings Beat by a Penny May 3
- Host Hotels Earnings Top, Guides Higher May 3
AKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acadia Realty Trust is up 36.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Simon Property Group up 28.07%, and DDR up 49.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AKR
Pro Report PDF for AKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKR
Did Acadia Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Acadia Realty Trust, headquartered in White Plains, New York, is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered equity REIT focused primarily on the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment and management of retail and mixed-use properties including neighborhood and community shopping centers located in dense urban and suburban markets in major metropolitan areas. The company operates its business through five reportable segments; Core Portfolio, Opportunity Funds, Self-Storage Portfolio, Notes Receivable and Other. It was founded on March 4, 1993 and is headquartered in White Plains, New York.