AKR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9298|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Other Events Nov 18
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and Nov 12
- Potential Rise In Interest Rates Can Be Hedged Through Selected REITs: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Thomas S. Mitchell, Senior Analyst at Miller Tabak + Co., LLC Wall Street Transcript Nov 6
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Raises Qtr. Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 3.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
- Acadia Realty Trust Announces 9.5% Increase in Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 4
- InPlay: Acadia Realty Trust increases quarterly dividend 9.5% to $0.23 from $0.21 per share Nov 4
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 25
- Acadia's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c Street Insider Oct 22
AKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acadia Realty Trust is up 6.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Cedar Realty Trust up 7.31%, and Realty Income down 3.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKR
Pro Report PDF for AKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKR
Did Acadia Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acadia Realty Trust, headquartered in White Plains, New York, is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered equity REIT focused primarily on the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment and management of retail and mixed-use properties including neighborhood and community shopping centers located in dense urban and suburban markets in major metropolitan areas. The company operates its business through five reportable segments; Core Portfolio, Opportunity Funds, Self-Storage Portfolio, Notes Receivable and Other. It was founded on March 4, 1993 and is headquartered in White Plains, New York.